Thursday, November 11, 2004
Reasons for a Good Day

Today will be a good day!

I awoke to this slobbery face:



Zubin's parents are in Australia so I'm watching the beast for them before and after my trip. Another friend will entertain him while I'm gone.

Since I was up early to drive Stephanie to the airport, I had time to get my favorite treat! (Stephanie left today for Prague, I'll join her and Jen in Paris in a week)



My belly is nice and full and happy.

And I got free passes to see this tonight with Mot.



I wish I could show you some knitting but I worked on my secret project last night. Well, I ripped part of my secret project last night....it was highly frustrating but I had to fix a huge mistake a billion rows back. It will be better this next time around.


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat