Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hemlock Love

Hemlock Hanging

I finally finished my Hemlock Blanket last week after three days of binding off the border.

Hemlock Look

I did enjoy knitting this blanket but I personally did not find it to be "easy". "Easy" in my definition is mindless knitting that you do without a pattern while watching TV.

Hemlock Blob

Blocking this blanket wasn't as hard as I imagined. I placed it in the washer on rinse and low spin before laying this out to dry with pins for about 24 hours.

Hemlock Block

And now I'm ready to cuddle under the blanket while knitting on my socks or whatever else I cook up to knit on.

Hemlock Blanket Complete

I used Louet Riverstone in Burgandy with US 7 needles to create this blanket. I used almost 5 skeins. I have about .25 of the 5th skein left.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat