Friday, May 10, 2013

Favorite Salad Recipes

The sun has arrived here in the Pacific Northwest in the last week and I have really started craving some salads! 

I've been checking out all the food blogs for their salad suggestions and I'm addicted to the Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad from Gimme Some Oven.



I can't wait to make the Fig & Frico Prosciutto Salad with Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette from Iowa Girl Eats



And I'm also looking forward to trying this Strawberry, Avocado & Tofu Summer Salad from Daily Garnish. Though let's be honest, I'll probably sub chicken for the tofu. 



What are some of your favorite summer salad recipes/tips? This salad hungry girl needs them! 

2 comments:

gapey said...

Those look good! Here's some more good ones:

kale and strawberry salad: http://www.gapeysgrub.com/2011/07/raw-kale-and-strawberry-salad.html

beet salad: http://www.gapeysgrub.com/2013/04/beet-tartare-and-gluten-free-rosemary.html

Rebecca Mongrain said...

Thank you! Those look delicious!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat