Sunday, August 17, 2014

Thirty Four Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie - 34 weeks

Maggles is the life of the party! She's full of smiles and joy. She's really been making these last few weeks so much easier. This week, Maggie has really started experimenting with standing and cruising. She likes to make a circuit round the ottomans in the Den. The little dare-devil likes to also take one hand off and try to balance. 

Maggiestanding

We spent some time last week with friends who were in town from LA. We visited the Zoo and the Children's Museum with them. It was Maggie's first visit to the Children's Museum and I think she wanted to check everything out. It was too stressful for me though because Molly kept running off and disappearing. I was pretty certain I had lost her forever twice. That might need to be a two parent museum in the future. 

Untitled

Maggie has really moved into finger foods this week. She's so over purees even though I try to feed them to her (because I made a lot and they are taking up room in my freezer!). She tried sweet potato 'fries', watermelon spears, cantaloupe cubes, cooked apples, puffs and oatmeal blueberry muffins just this week. 

Maggieget

We also found a new place for my Mom and Maggie was passed around to all the residents. The Marketing Director has a special love for her. I keep saying that I'll drop Maggie off for babysitting and I don't think the director knows how serious I am. I am excited about my Mom's new place. She moves in a few weeks but I think it is going to be great! The girls are excited about it so that is good. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat