Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Time Capsule Lesson Two

For our second lesson in my Time Capsule course, we were assigned a project where we shot only video. I take Molly to ballet lessons on Wednesdays and we always walk there. It's about 7 blocks and it seems to take us hours and hours to get there. The girls both run, ask to be carried and walk with me. Since this is a part of our weekly life, I thought it would be fun to make a time capsule of it.

This project felt a bit easier than my first one where we had to shoot still photos. I think it was easier to find the flow of the project because of the movement. I am however excited for our next project which is combining the two formats (still and video) into one film.

Without further adieu, I present "Going to Ballet":

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat