Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Do you ever have one of those weeks where you don't know where time has gone? I can't believe that it is Wednesday and I have nothing to show for myself!

I did get Mum's Mother's Day gift on Monday though. Boy did she luck out this year! Of course, knowing that I have already purchased her gift has not stopped her from calling me with more gift ideas. I swear she's almost as crazy as her daughter!

On Monday night, I made Julie (a co-worker) a very pretty little coin purse. She always oohs and ahhhs over my knitting so I thought it was time for a gift. While knitting it, I watched The Matrix to prep for The Matrix Reloaded. I believe I'm ready for some Matrix watching. Only 8 days to go!

I'm currently obsessed with the Adidas "7 Stages of Marthon" ad campaign. You can see it at the Adidas site.

Seven Stages of Marathon

1. Ritual
2. Shock
3. Denial
4. Isolation
5. Despair
6. Affirmation
7. Renewal

Those are my words of wisdom for the day sans the wisdom.



No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat