Thursday, April 12, 2007
Goals

April Daffodils

I've been thinking about goals lately and I realized that I haven't updated my 101 in 1001 goals in awhile. Well since I went on vacation way back in February (it now seems a distant memory!). But I'm not one to let a silly thing like vacation get in the way of accomplishing my goals, in fact, I incorporated many of my goals into my vacation.

While on vacation, I was able to accomplish the following 101 in 1001 goals. These all link to their own private entry on my 101 in 1001 blog.

37. See two previously unseen Vermeer Paintings
68. Buy a ring for myself
63. Go to Ireland
57. Go to England

Now I just need to get back on accomplishing a few more of those 101 goals. Like the TKGA Master Knitter program. Of course now I need to buy new needles since there was an incident involving a dog. Little brat!

April 1, 2007
This dog LOVES yarn and bamboo needles.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat