Monday, April 23, 2007
A Not So Innocent Face

Early last week, I was watching this cute little dog named Jesse.

April 16, 2007

See that cute innocent face...the one that lives for playing ball and taking walks, the one that you lures you into beliving that you can leave things on the floor because she would never, ever get into your things and ruin them. She is a much better dog than that! OR SO I BELIEVED!

On Saturday afternoon (while watching another dog), I went to curl my hair when I noticed something was quite wrong with my curling iron.

Evidence

Somehow the cord was no longer attached to the electric plug. At first I suspected the dog I was watching but then I realized that I had left my bag (where the curling iron was located) on the bathroom counter which the dog could not reach so he was released from custody.

Closeup of Evidence

After careful deliberation, it was determined that the culprit was Jesse, the not-so-innocent dog!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat