Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 16 weeks

Week16

It's different being pregnant a second time. All those things that either sent me into a spiral of worry or a spiral of wonder are now just second nature and yet there is still something so special about growing another human. 

This time though, I know that when I feel a twinge in my uterus that it is probably ligament pain and when I woke up on Tuesday with the sorest stomach, I knew Chicken Nugget had been busy growing overnight. The funny part is that she grew and popped out and then retreated the next day. She's probably hanging out behind my pelvic bone while she is still small enough to do so. Maybe her foray into the middle of the uterus wasn't as comfy as the corner is. 

Overall, I'm still feeling good. I've been a little more tired this week but that was bound to happen. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to know the twinges are "growing" pains. I am having my first and every little thing I feel is analyzed and Googled! My first appt is on Monday and I have a million questions for the OB/GYN.

Rebecca Mongrain said...

Oh I so remember that with Molly. This time my appts have been me asking my doctor about her pregnancy! Congrats and have a great first appt!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat