Monday, June 30, 2014

Twenty Seven Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie - 27 Weeks

Maggie has started going from sitting up to flat on her tummy this week. She uses her little legs like a springboard and flings herself to the floor. Once there she squeals with displeasure. She has gotten into crawl position a few times so I'll be surprised if she isn't crawling by the end of the month (dear lord! Too early! TOO EARLY!)

Untitled

This last week was a normal week for Maggie with a Well Check visit to the doctor, a trip to the aquarium and a few playdates. I've started working on Maggie's nap schedule. She's such a good sleeper but I'd love to have schedule more/less so that she can get good naps in her bed rather than in her carseat while Molly and I roam around town. Maggie deserves some good sleep! 

Untitled

Maggie is definitely playing more and more. She has some favorite toys. I've caught Molly and Maggie playing together too! Maggie is also starting to make more noises. It's not just grunts anymore!

Untitled

I now have to wiggle worms on my hands and their #nomamaleftalone campaign is going exceptionally well. I think I was allowed 2 minutes of alone time last week. It's good this parenting thing though. I know I'll miss these times when they grow up and start their #mamaleftalone campaign. 

Untitled



No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat