Monday, November 27, 2017

Projects & Printables for Holiday Breaks!


Last week, Molly was off school and I found myself utterly unprepared to have her home all day long. She's gone back to school today for three weeks but then has a long two week holiday from school. 

GoldfishCrackers1


This time, I plan to be prepared with projects to keep her entertained. While on Pinterest (a Mom's best friend!), I checked out the Goldfish Pinterest Page packed full of fun games and printables. There are so many fun ones that we've actually started having fun with them over the Thanksgiving holiday!

GoldfishCountingGame

We made snack time a learning experience with a Goldfish counting game. I set out these printables and a bag of Goldfish. Maggie is pretty serious about counting to 6 so this was a perfect game for her. I changed Molly's to be multiples of 5 since she is currently working on counting by 5's.


GoldfishColorGame

I also grabbed some Goldfish Colors and had the girls sort their fish by color with this fun printable. I'm kinda addicted to the Goldfish Colors which are baked with real cheese and no artificial flavors or preservatives. It's a snack I feel good giving the girls but let's be honest, I feel good eating them too. 

GoldfishSightWords

I was really excited to find this sight word game since Molly is working really hard on her sight words. We had a fun time calling out words and chomping on Goldfish Colors as we played. She's getting so good at her words and is starting to read a few easy books. My favorite thing is how she carries around a notebook and pen to practice writing words. It warms my heart. 

GoldfishCrackers


Head on over to the Goldfish Pinterest Page to find your own #GoldfishMoments!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat