Sunday, November 11, 2018

Week in Review 11.10.18

D14B6095
Photo credit: Kelsey Moll
www.kelseymoll.com



It is amazing how preparing for a trip can literally take up one's entire week. I've spent the week getting things together for our trip to Sydney and we are finally ready to go! The entire family is super excited about our adventure. 

Untitled

Exercise

I kicked some butt this week in the exercise department! I am 40 rides into my 100 City Cycle ride goal. I got in two boot camps, one barre3 class and four City Cycle rides.


Untitled

Food

This week's menus were focused on clearing out the pantry. We were helped with this project by a food drive with Molly's school. We also went shopping with the money from Molly's Give allowance jar to stock up on extra food. She was quite adamant that we donate cheerios to the food drive so I made sure those were on the list. 

144


The Girls

The girls spent the week going to school and packing for the trip. They were ready to go on Friday! 


D14B6152

Other Goings On

We got our photos back from our photographer, Kelsey Moll and I love them! I quickly jumped onto the Kodak Moments site and ordered our Holiday Cards so they will be ready to be sent when we get back from our trip. Here are a few of my favorite shots!


D14B6207

D14B6193

D14B6287

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat