Saturday, December 08, 2018

Week in Review 12.8.18


Untitled


Whoa! A bit of time has passed since I last posted and a lot has happened! We went to Australia and it was amazing. I'm working on a post about it. We came home and I was tired, so tired. We jumped back into our routine and almost all of us have colds now. We're powering through while tackling Holiday shopping, birthday planning and more!  

Untitled

Exercise

I've been killing it in the exercise department. I got in three boot camps, one barre3 class and three City Cycle rides. I'm 48 rides into my 100 City Cycle ride goal. Today I burned the most calories I have ever burned in a cycling class (560) and it was AMAZING!



Untitled


Untitled

Food

I popped into Costco for a few things on Thursday and left with a packed cart. We were pretty low in some of our standard items so we are now completely stocked and never need to go to the store ever again, ever. 


Untitled

I've also been busy baking for the girl's birthday party. I made three dozen cupcakes on Friday with Maggie and am going to make all the frosting today with Molly. So far they look really good! I'm making them out of my favorite and really good cookbook (above). 

Untitled


The Girls

For Molly's birthday we gave her a skateboard. Last Sunday, Scott and her went to pick it out. She is so excited about it. We also gave her lessons which we'll schedule for her in January. 

 Untitled

Maggie has been crushing her speech activities which is making me so happy. It's a long drive to her place on Fridays and I need her to work at speech so she can "graduate". 

 Untitled

Other Goings On

I'm working at slowing down this holiday season. I decided not to do our usual activity advent calendar and just let things flow. I started Christmas shopping early and am mostly done. It helps that we are not doing gifts for the girls this year and are instead going on a trip. I'll be back soon with a post about our latest trip to Australia! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat