Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Book Bingo! 2019!

Untitled

Last week, the 2019 Book Bingo program launched and I have been flying on a high of book love! My love for Book Bingo is known far and wide as I received many text messages and emails about the board being out. It was the best news! I quickly went to the library for my official Book Bingo sheets and started planning out my summer of reading. I told the kids it was nice knowing them but that I had some reading to do and I'd see them, come September.

Untitled

Every summer, the Seattle Public Library partners with the Seattle Arts & Lectures (SAL) to craft up a Summer Book Bingo card for adult readers. Every year I work to achieve a blackout bingo card, not only for the prizes but also for the high of accomplishment. This year, I'm extra excited as my word for the year is Curious and reading allows me to be curious. You can get your own Bingo Card online and I'd love to have you read along!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat