Saturday, May 04, 2019

Week in Review 5.4.19

Untitled

Whoa! I feel off the planet with my weekly updates but I'm back! After a few busy weeks and honestly too much working out, I decided to make this week's theme about rest and relaxation. While I didn't achieve all the rest and relaxation, I did dial it back a lot. 



Untitled

Exercise

I had some great workouts this week. I quit my main boot camp gym and have one more month left before I'll be on the hunt for a new boot camp location. I'm going to take the summer off and try multiple locations before committing to one gym. This week, I got in two
 City Cycle rides, three boot camps and two barre3 classes. My favorite was the Friday barre3 class where I was surprised by a friend who was coincidently also in the class! It was such a great treat! 


Untitled

Food

I've been working hard to get my veggies in with the 2.3.4 plan (2 servings at breakfast, 3 at lunch and 4 at dinner). I fell off track after my extensive dental work but my stitches are out and I'm really focusing on getting them in. I feel so much better when I've had a lot of vegetables. 



Untitled

I've also been reading Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat and soaking up all the cooking knowledge. I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to cooking and love diving deep into the topic. This book takes me so deep and I'm in love. I also can't wait to watch the Netflix special. 


Untitled

The Girls


The girls have been busy preparing for their dance recitals, keeping up with school work (Molly is working hard on her reading) and playing sports (Maggie is doing t-ball this spring). It's been fun watching them interact with each other. Both of them just had huge growth spurts and that required the purchase of new wardrobes. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

I've been obsessed with my 100 Day Project of finishing my Miter Squared blanket. I made it to the border this week and hit the boring spot. Casting on approximately 1 million stitches was boring but I plowed through because of my project! 

Untitled

We went to Portland last weekend to hang out with family and ride horses. It was a really good time and I got some prime knitting time in on the car ride there and back. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat