Friday, May 03, 2019

Monthly Goal Check-In (April)

Untitled

April was a month of travel and fun which meant I didn't work on many of my goals. Nor did I post on the blog but I hope to change that in the near future. I did make great progress on my Miter Square blanket but otherwise not much progress was made otherwise. I'm not worried though. I'll make progress soon! 


Untitled

2019 Goals
  1. Workout 219 times in 2019 - I got in 22 awesome workouts which brings my total to 101!
  2. Crush 100 rides at City Cycle 
  3. Obtain and keep Inbox Zero - I went on vacation for a week and my inbox is back up to 578 emails. *sob*
  4. Do NaNoWriMo This is a November goal so I won't be working on it until November.
  5. Knit 12 Accessories for charity - I did not finish my April accessory so I'l knit two in May!
  6. Get a new chair for the living room
  7. Complete an embroidery sampler - I did not work on this yet.
  8. Organize the girl's memory boxes 
  9. Run/Walk a mile a day for a month
  10. Get window coverings for the basement windows
  11. Knit a sweater for myself - I've started this project and just need to knit a lot on it.
  12. Complete the Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading Challenge- I have read 5 of the 12 books.
  13. Finish the two quilts I have partway done - I have not started this goal.
  14. Sew a piece of clothing for either myself or the girls - I have not started this goal.
  15. Replace the upstairs light fixtures - I have not started this goal.
  16. REPEAT GOAL: Read War and Peace - I am at page 70 and finding this to be a complex meaty book!
  17. REPEAT GOAL: Read the Bible - I've been doing my daily reading.
  18. REPEAT GOAL: Finish my Miter Square Blanket - I am on the border and will finish this in May! 
  19. REPEAT GOAL: Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - I am almost done with Maggie's Year One book. Just four more years to go! 
  20. Bonus Goal: Paint the Upstairs Bathroom - I did not work on this goal.
  21. Bonus Goal: Knit Nanoo - I did not work on this goal.
  22. Bonus Goal: Read 50 books in 2019 - I'm currently reading book 18!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat