Monday, May 06, 2019

May Goals

I had lofty April goals which I did not achieve so I'm dialing it back a bit for May (or am I?). I'm ready to tackle some goals and make some things happen this month. Here I go! 


Untitled

Here is how I did on my April goals: 
  1. Workout 16 times - I got in 22 workouts! 
  2. Finish Maggie’s 1 year book - I'm about 98% done with this! 
  3. Achieve InBox Zero - Ugh! It got worse this month!
  4. Start the 100 day project - Finish the squares for my Miter Square Blanket - Done! I'm on the border!
  5. Do Molly’s Year 2 Photo Book - Nope!
  6. Read 150 pages of War & Peace (up to page 275) - Nope!
  7. Knit April Accessory - Nope! 
  8. Finish setting up office - Nope! 
  9. Knit Squad Mitts #makenine - I got one and half mitts done. 
  10. Start an embroidery sampler - Nope! 
Untitled

Here are my May goals: 
  1. Workout 22 times
  2. Finish Maggie’s 1 year book 
  3. Achieve InBox Zero 
  4. Keep on with the 100 day project 
  5. Do Molly’s Year 2 Photo Book 
  6. Read 200 pages of War & Peace (up to page 300) 
  7. Knit April & May Accessory 
  8. Finish setting up office 
  9. Knit Squad Mitts #makenine 
  10. Start an embroidery sampler 
  11. Clear out garage
  12. Paint Pantry

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat