Monday, October 14, 2013

8 in 2013 Update

I started the year off with a bang and dove full force into my goals. As the year trudges along, I feel them slipping a bit and am putting on a big push to get them done!

Tempsscarf

For review, here are my 8 in 2013 goals:

woodlandsampler

I've finished two of my eight goals (Fat Mum Slim's January Challenge and Wee Little Stitches Star Wars). I'm steadily working on four of my other goals (Woodland Sampler, a Year in Temperatures scarf , Smitten Advent Calendar and Documenting Chicken Nugget) but I have yet to really get going on my two quilt projects. 

Tempsnotebook

I need to get caught up on my Woodland Sampler, a Year in Temperatures scarf and Smitten Advent Calendar before I tackle the quilt projects. I am currently up to June on the Sampler (ermm, OK I still have to do April's square) and July on the scarf. I have 9 more mittens to knit for the advent calendar.  I'd really like to get all caught up on these in the next month so I can focus on the quilting projects. So much to do with my self-imposed goals! Off to craft! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat