Saturday, February 09, 2013

Temps! High Temps!

Temps

My temperature scarf is coming along nicely. It's been a nice 5 minute break from the day. My routine has been to first visit the NOAA National Weather Service Forecast Office website to see what the high temperature was the day before. Then I sit and knit one row of my scarf in the appropriate color. 

High Temps

As you can see, it has been a cold January around here. Not as cold as some parts of the country but chilly nonetheless! This project has jump-started my creative juices. I'm already thinking of doing a scarf next year that reflects the LOW temps. 

Need to Weave

But first I need to concentrate on this project and weave in some scarf ends so I don't have to face them at the end of the year. 









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat