Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Day 1 (1/366): Happy Birthday!

It's my birthday today and I'm still like a little kid when my birthday comes around. I start announcing about a week in advance how many days I have until my birthday. Then on my birthday I wake up early because I'm so EXCITED!

Today I was even more excited because today is the day that I'm starting the 365 days project. I was so excited to get started that I woke up early to shoot the photo above. I set up the shot last night and purchased the cupcake from a local grocery store on my way home but I knew I couldn't start the documentation of my 33rd year until it was actually my birthday. So today on my birthday, I begin 365 Days of Me! I can't wait to see where this journey goes.

You'll be able to follow my progress on Flickr by following this link.

HOROSCOPE TIME!

IF DECEMBER 19 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY: The year ahead is all about learning to meet people halfway. You should obtain plenty of trustworthy aid from others in the form of advice or financial assistance, especially during May and October -- but you must be willing to repay these favors if you wish to climb any higher career-wise. Your love life will roll along serenely if you are already teamed up with a life partner, but singles could mistake a quick fling for a committed relationship in the spring.

and one more!

TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (Dec. 19). It's a year of expressing your individuality. Over the next seven weeks, it's remarkably easy for you to make progress toward one of your more unique goals. Studies, classes and travel perk up your personal life through the spring. An investment opportunity in June is not to be missed! You hit it off beautifully with Scorpio and Pisces. Your lucky numbers are: 2, 41, 39, 10 and 33.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat