Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day

Expired Polaroid Self Portrait

Over the years, I've been working to reduce my carbon footprint. While I'm in no way there yet, I do feel pretty good about my successes but I know I can do more.

Here are some things I've decided to start doing:

1) I already compost my food waste at home but now I'm going to take my food waste home from work and compost it there rather than throwing it in the garbage.

2) Take the bus to work at least two times a week.

3) Start using bio-degradable garbage bags.

4) Ride my bike or walk to errands whenever possible.

5) Become paperless in 2008 but reducing paper clutter, printing less and recycling more.

Day 116 (116/366): Spring has Sprung!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat