Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Ishbel Shawl-lette

Ishbel

On Friday night, I cast off on the Ishbel Shawl-lette by Ysolda.

I found this shawl to be a very quick knit and a very beautiful one at that. I used just short of one skein of Socks that Rock Medium-weight in Kaw-Kaw. I bought this skein at Madrona Fibers Arts and was disappointed that they only had one skein available. In the end though, it completely worked out!

Shawl-lette

I knit the small size for the stockinette and then switched to the large size of the pattern for the lace portion.

The lace directions were easy to follow and I have to admit that I might be more comfortable with written directions over charts.

Ishbel Mistake

More details on the pattern and yarn can be found on Ravelry. Additional photos can be found on Flickr.

YIP.94

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat