Saturday, December 15, 2018

Week in Review 12.14.18


Untitled

What a week, man! What a week! We are in the countdown to Christmas and while I feel pretty ahead of the game, there is so much wrapping to be done. So much wrapping. 


Untitled

Exercise


I had another great week in the exercise department. Exercise is really my happy place. I made it to two boot camps, two barre3 classes and three City Cycle rides. I'm 51 rides into my 100 City Cycle ride goal and pumped! I did a charity ride at City Cycle this morning which was awesome fun! 



Untitled

Untitled

Food

I made the most delicious Apple Cinnamon Muffins from a mix provided by Acme and had a delicious lunch at The Fig and Judge downtown. It was a wild, windy ride into downtown but the lunch was totally worth it. 

Untitled

Untitled


The Girls

Maggie's preschool class went ice skating and I joined them for an afternoon of fun. My legs were wobbly and aching by the end of it. I am not a good ice skater but it was Maggie's extremely happy place! She was grinning with the biggest smile I've seen in a long time and keeps asking to go back. 

Molly had a fun week with her regular school duties and after school activities. She is becoming such a strong swimmer and we are working hard on developing her reading skills. 


Untitled

Other Goings On

It would have been my Dad's 69th birthday on Monday so Maggie, my Mom and I visited his niche. We left some flowers and Maggie said she enjoyed visiting him. Molly was mad she wasn't able to come along. 

I also finished knitting my 12th hat for charity today. I'm pretty sure I found a place to donate them and have some back-up ideas if they don't work out. Warm hats in winter are sure to be appreciated by someone. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat