Tuesday, January 01, 2019

2019 Goals and My One Word

Untitled

2018 was focused on "Finish", which was my One Word for the year. I worked to FINISH what I started. I worked to became more accountable and that is amazing to me. 


Untitled

This year, I'm choosing the word, "Curious". This will be my year to be curious, to explore interests that capture my attention, watch the world with curiosity and just embrace wonder. 
Untitled

In that vein, I'm focusing on 19 goals, some small, others big along with a few repeats. 

2019 Goals


  1. Workout 219 times in 2019
  2. Crush 100 rides at City Cycle (I'm currently at 57 rides) 
  3. Obtain and keep Inbox Zero
  4. Do NaNoWriMo
  5. Knit 12 accessories (cowls, hats, mittens, etc.) for charity
  6. Get a new chair for the living room
  7. Complete an embroidery sampler
  8. Organize the girl's memory boxes
  9. Run/Walk a mile a day for a month
  10. Get window coverings for the basement windows
  11. Knit a sweater for myself
  12. Complete the Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading Challenge
  13. Finish the two quilts I have partway done
  14. Sew a piece of clothing for either myself or the girls. 
  15. Replace the upstairs light fixtures
  16. REPEAT GOAL: Read War and Peace
  17. REPEAT GOAL: Read the Bible
  18. REPEAT GOAL: Finish my Miter Square Blanket 
  19. REPEAT GOAL: Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls
  20. Bonus Goal: Paint the Upstairs Bathroom
  21. Bonus Goal: Knit Nanoo

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat