Sunday, April 14, 2019

April Goals

Untitled

March was good. March was also weird due to a lot of dental work (for me), vet visits (for the cats) and the flu (for Molly). I accomplished a lot on my goals but was left feeling like I could have done more and like I did a lot. 

Untitled

Here is how I did on my March Goals:

  1. Workout 24 times in March - I did a crushing 27 workouts!
  2. Finish Maggie’s 1 year book - Nope!
  3. Work in Inbox Zero - I'm down to less than 200 emails!
  4. Finish organizing the girl's memory boxes - DONE!
  5. Finish the squares for my Miter Square Blanket - Nope!
  6. Do Molly’s Year 2 Photo Book - Nope!
  7. Crush 100 rides at City Cycle - DONE! I crushed this goal! 
  8. Knit March's Accessory for Charity - I knit a cushy cowl
  9. Read 125 pages of War & Peace - I got to page 70 so good?
  10. Finish setting up basement - It's 95% done with the amazing help of my family!
  11. Knit the Murnong hat #makenine - Done and if only it was cold enough to wear. 
Untitled

Here are my goals for April:
  1. Workout 16 times
  2. Finish Maggie’s 1 year book 
  3. Achieve InBox Zero
  4. Start the 100 day project - Finish the squares for my Miter Square Blanket 
  5. Do Molly’s Year 2 Photo Book
  6. Read 150 pages of War & Peace (up to page 275)
  7. Knit April Accessory
  8. Finish setting up office
  9. Knit Squad Mitts #makenine
  10. Start an embroidery sampler

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat