Saturday, May 11, 2019

Week in Review 5.11.19

Untitled

We spent this week working our way back to rest and relaxation. The extended sun has caused the girls to not sleep as much and they were cranky due to too many activities. I've been trying to work on just having easy, relaxing evenings as they really help with everyone's moods. 


Untitled

Exercise

I scaled back my workouts some this week. I either have bad allergies or a low level cold so I decided to rest more and exercise less. I got in one BurnCycle class, three
 CityCycle rides, one boot camp and one barre3 class. 


Untitled

Food

We went to Willmott's Ghost this weekend and it was so good. The pizza was good but I'd go back just to have the radishes and whipped ricotta. The touches of salt were divine. 


I also gorged on tomatoes, cucumbers and avocados all week. Everything is so fresh in the spring and I love it. 


Untitled

The Girls

Maggie's big news this week is she learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. She is now pumped about bike riding and I can see family bike rides in our future. Maybe! I'm so excited. 


Untitled

Molly went away with her Girl Scout troop for the weekend and had a blast. I was so proud of her for being able to leave us for two nights. It was such a good weekend for her even though we all missed her. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

I've continued working hard on my 100 Day Project and I am making good progress on the border. I'm not 100 percent on how I decided to do the border but I want this project done so I'm keeping it and liking it. 


Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat