Thursday, March 06, 2008

Taking Pictures

While I've been obsessively knitting for The Knitter Project, I've also been keeping up on my photography and my daily 365 photos of moi!

Last night while Scott was complaining of boredom (see this is why I knit, I'm never bored!), I assigned him the task of coming up with a cool shot for my 365, which he did.

He suggested that I get behind his silver blinds and shot the flash to reflect off my eyes. I worked on my expression and hiding the remote trigger. For some reason, I kept my trigger in about 25 of the 27 shots I took. Then I processed my photo and proudly posted it onto Flickr.

I think our collaboration turned out quite good!

Day 78 (78/366): Private Eyes

Private Eyes are watching you.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat