Monday, August 25, 2008

Interviews

I've seen a few of these around the blog and thought it would be fun to interview the boys I live with about my hobby.

Kato Wears A Hat
Interview Victim #1 - Kato the Kat

Scott wears the bear hat
Interview Victim #2 - Scott

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Hey! Hey! Look me in the eyes. Are you looking? OK, I’m going to interview you for my blog. OK? Hey over here! You'll like it, it's about knitting.

Kato the Kat: Meow?

Scott: *raises eyebrow* really?

ReeBeckiSupergirl: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?

Scott: *laughs* Hmmmm, it keeps you busy!

Kato the Kat: Meow! MEOW! meow!

ReeBeckiSupergirl: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?

Scott: That you get to do it whenever and I don't get to do my hobbies where ever, like you can knit in the car and I can't. And for the record, I don't care if you have a giant stash!

Kato the Kat: *nothing* meow!

ReeBeckiSupergirl: What is something I have knitted that you recall as being great?

Scott: I just remember the green grass things because they seemed like you did them in no time. Like I turned around and they were there.

Kato the Kat: Meow! My toy!

ReeBeckiSupergrl: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?

Scott: Hmmm, no

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Do you have any hobbies?

Scott: None that I want to admit

Kato the Kat: Meow!

ReeBeckiSupergirl: What are your hobbies?

Scott: I plead the fifth.

Kato the Kat: Begging for Food!

ReeBeckiSupergirl: If we compared money spent on hobbies, who would win?

Scott: I don't think mine is that expensive. About $30 a month? You probably buy more yarn than that.

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you?

Scott: I wouldn't call it embarrassed. I guess there have been some inappropriate times like in a bar. Knitting at Brower's (a local bar) just seems weird and wrong!

Kato the Kat: Public?

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?

Scott: *shakes head* the pink kind.

Kato the Kat: Do you know mine?

ReeBeckiSupergirl: What are my favorite two colors?

Scott: Pink and Brown

Kato the Kat: Meow! Grey and White!

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Can you name another knit blog?

Scott: Ravelry!

Kato the Kat: KatKnits!

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Do you mind that I want to go to yarn stores everywhere we go?

Scott: Yes

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?

Scott: No idea! Sounds like a rule!

Kato the Kat: Meow?

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Do you read my blog?

Scott: Occasionally

Kato the Kat: Blog?

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn’t knit?

Scott: I think the house is clean as it is. I think if you didn't you would obsessively clean. I could see you with your toothbrush scraping tile in patterns. It would be wrong.

Kato the Kat: Meow! You might vacuum MORE if you didn't knit, don't stop knitting!

ReeBeckiSupergirl: Is there anything you would like to add in closing?

Scott: I'm tired. I want to go to bed.

Kato the Kat: Meow, meow, meow! I want treats! MMMMMEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat