Monday, September 20, 2010

Packing Up and Moving On

YIIP: Day 260

We're packing up and moving on! Oh I'm not packing up the blog. No way! I love it too much for that to ever happen.

Condo 2

Nope, Scott and I are packing up our stuff and moving out of our sweet, little condo. I'll certainly miss this tiny abode where we started our life together but it's time for us to move into a home that we have found together.

Condo

This is the condo that Scott bought before we met. It's in a great neighborhood, one that I always wanted to live in. I had so much fun decorating this place with Scott. We put pictures on the wall, brought in a new couch and made this condo a home.

Condo3

But now we're moving on and into a home that we both fell in love with the moment we saw it. I'll reveal more once we close on it since it's not officially ours just yet. Let me just say, this new home is that place I see us raising a family in. I can't wait to look back on this time when it was just the two of us and we didn't know all the fun that the future had in hold for us.

I hear the sunsets are better in Ballard. I can't wait to see if that is true since the sunrises have been pretty great in Fremont.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat