Thursday, July 14, 2011
20 weeks - The Halfway Point

I'm at the halfway point in this pregnancy today! It's cold here today. Seriously it's 59 degrees in the middle of July so I'm wearing my long-sleeve dress with some leggings.

I've been sleeping a lot which my Mom told me happened to her. She said she was attending college and would sleep between classes. Her classmates would wake her up before class as would her bus mates so she didn't miss her transfer home. I'm still nauseas which does suck but otherwise I'm doing well.

Baby Mongrain Week 19

We had an ultrasound last week and found out that we are having a girl! I was so surprised because I really thought I was having a boy. Trickery! I'm so excited to have a girl though. My pink-loving heart is going wild.

Tomorrow I go back for a follow-up ultrasound so they can get some better photos of Platy's heart since she wouldn't stop wiggling enough for them last Friday. My parents are coming with and I think they are going to have a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little munchkin was too wiggly for good heart pictures, too. I hope your second ultrasound goes well!

Patti at Camp Blogaway said...

Just revisited your blog and WHOA, great news, Ms. Mommy! Congrats to you.
Your friends at Camp Blogaway
Patti, Fearless Leader

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat