Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thirty Eight and Thirty Nine Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie - 38 Weeks

Somehow last week slipped away before I could get my weekly blog post about Maggie done. I did however get a photo done! It has been extremely busy around here. Molly started Co-Op Preschool again. We've been working to get my Mom settled into her new Assisted Living and Maggie has been practicing so many skills. 

Maggie - 39 Weeks

You'll notice that the chair is in a new place for Maggie's 39 week photo. We re-arranged the living room today and it finally feels right! This means a new location for weekly photos though.

Untitled

Maggie is eating more and more "real" food on a daily basis. She's packing it away too. In fact, tonight she had two pouches, a 1/4 cup of veggies, a 1/4 cup of sweet potatoes, a 1/4 cup of cheerios and 4 ounces of formula for dinner. I fully expect her to wake up a giant!

Untitled

Maggie has also almost conquered standing on her own. She's gets so excited though and tends to fall down. She's getting so close to walking. It's exciting and scary. 

Untitled

We've been having a few sleep battles around these parts too. In fact, last weekend, my lovely children woke up at 4:45 a.m. which is such an ungodly hour. I stumbled around and when Scott got up at 8 a.m. (he was throughly confused by the silence and the late hour), he found the three of us asleep on the couch in a pile. I will do anything for a few extra moments of sleep. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat