Monday, September 08, 2014

Thirty Seven Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie - 37 Weeks

Maggie is growing so fast. She's nearly walking on her own and started talking this week. She says Muuuuummmmmm, Mummmm, Mummm and Daaaaaaa, Daaaaaaa, Daaaa and sometimes Baaaaa Baaaaa. I also forgot to mention but she got her first two a few weeks ago and is now getting her second. Go Teeth!

Untitled

We had another busy week (I feel like I say this every week) but it has been busy around here. We moved my Mom this weekend into her new place. Maggie and Molly were champions about the long day and enjoyed exploring my Mom's new place. 

Untitled

Maggie's been having a rough time with consistent naps and good night time sleep. I know a lot it has to do with our crazy schedule right now. I'm trying hard to give her the space and time she needs for good naps. We'll get there. I know we will. 

Untitled

Maggie is now eating more and more finger food. I finally remembered mixed frozen vegetables. She loves them along with beans and all the fruit she can consume. Maggie is like her sister and loves food. I'm happy that they are both pretty good about food. They aren't too picky though I'm still watching and waiting for it. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat