Friday, June 05, 2015

Soak in the Sun and Spread the Love with Huggies Diapers #UltraHug Selfie Contest

I bought a pool for the backyard today and they already love it!  #100DaysofSummer2015

Summer has arrived in Seattle and we are soaking in all the sunshine we can. The girls and I spent most of the day outside in the backyard, splashing in the pool. I almost couldn't get the little one down for a nap because she wanted to keep playing outside. I think I might have some real water babies on my hands. As the afternoon waned, we were joined by some friends and the fun continued. 

As I lounged under the deck umbrella today, I was thinking about my Mama friends and how lucky I am to have a great village. I know I'll be forever indebted to the PEPS organization for introducing me to most of my awesome circle of Mamas. 

PEPS has been supporting Puget Sound regional families since 1983.  PEPS parent support programs educate, inform and create community. PEPS is a vital resource for new mothers and new fathers in the Puget Sound region, with parent groups serving thousands of families annually. During one of the most vulnerable periods for new parents, PEPS provides immediate and accessible support, creating "extended families" that often last a lifetime.

I recently learned about an initiative by Huggies that could really support PEPS in an awesome way. Huggies is awarding $2000 each to 10 community organizations that are nominated through their #UltraHug Selfie Contest! I'd love for PEPS to be one of those organizations. 

Keeping it real with my two sweeties on a Summer Day! #UltraHug I'd nominate PEPS for the $2,000 grant.

About the #UltraHug Selfie Contest

From April 20th until June 25th, Huggies will be accepting all selfies of you and your baby with the hashtag #UltraHug, and featuring them in a collage on the campaign landing page. On July 6th, voting will begin to narrow down the 20 finalists to 10 winners who will win a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative.

Entering the #UltraHug contest easy, peasy.  Snap a photo with your cutie baby and share with the following steps: 
  • First, take a selfie of you and your baby and upload that selfie to Twitter or Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #UltraHug
  • In your same post, make sure to include a text nomination (approximately 100 – 120 characters) including a name and/or identifying description of a community project in the US, which you would like to nominate. Make sure the community project is something near and dear to your heart.


Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers offer long-lasting leakage protection you can count on, so you can focus on all of your baby’s daily adventures. The range of sizes fit babies from newborn to 35 lbs. Only Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers have a new, unique quilted liner to lock away wetness better.. They have a conforming, gap-free fit to keep your active baby dry throughout the day The trusted Leak Lock® System has quick-absorbing layers for up to 12 hours of protection. 

 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat