Saturday, November 11, 2017

Week(s) in Review 11.4.17 & 11.11.17


Untitled

Anyone know what happened to the last two weeks? Seriously life has been ramping up here and I feel like I'm flying through my ever-growing to-do list which seems to grows at a rapid pace! And now i need to plan for Thanksgiving, get Molly and Maggie's birthday parties going while also getting that Christmas list taken care of. WHEW!

Untitled

Exercise


I got in 5 
workouts last week - three boot camp classes and two barre3 classes. I cheated on 
barre3 by going to another barre class and I hated it. I just love barre3 and that is that. This week has been less than stellar in the workout department. I went to ONE crossfit class and I only did that one because it is for a story I'm doing. I finished up my TBT program with Sync and Scott headed out of town. Then life happened and I'm starting back on Monday. Sometimes you need (are forced) to take a break and that is ok. 



Untitled

Food

Food last week was stellar! I had lots of vegetables and felt great. This week has been the opposite. I have felt rushed and did not do my weekly prep. It turns out eating well is easier when my weekly prep is done. Acme Food + Farms was a lifesaver last week. Scott was gone and I did not have the energy to keep us on a healthy diet. Acme's Ready Made plan helped us eat better. 

Untitled

The Girls


The girls have been busy. They re-started swim lessons and are thrilled. Molly started Girl Scouts as a Daisy and LOVES it. Really loves it. Girl Scouts and swim lessons make for a jam-packed Wednesday but Molly keeps telling me how happy she is about both activities. 


Untitled

Maggie's class went to the Seattle Art Museum and I think she really enjoyed it. She told her Dad it was AMAZING. She did have a hard time not touching the art or being quiet though. 

Untitled

Other Goings On


We are starting our basement remodel which means picking out tiles, flooring and clearing the basement. It's a lot of work and we haven't even really started yet! I'm trying to make ALL my decisions before work starts though so that I'm not the cause of any delays, because there will be delays. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat