Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Ski Season

Untitled

Untitled

The girls started ski lessons at the beginning of January and Molly dove right in with love. Maggie, on the other hand, hates skiing. She did two lessons and declared herself done with it. Molly did four lessons and made awesome progress. She learned how to turn and stop which are amazing skills. Next year I'll have her do lessons and then go skiing with me. We still need to get her up on the chair lift!

Untitled

I was also able to get back up on the slopes after a 15 year absence. It was so much fun and I talked all about it over at Seattle Refined - Re-Learning to Ski, 15 Years Later. I quickly remembered what I loved and hated about skiing! 

Untitled

There were moments of fun and periods of sadness but overall, our first adventure into skiing went really well. I'm going to give Maggie more time to adjust and see if she comes around. Otherwise, Molly and I will ski while Scott and Maggie stay home. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat