Monday, February 26, 2018

Week in Review 2.24.2018

Untitled

The girls and I spent the first half of the week in San Diego with my best friend and her kids. The week started out a little harried as we rushed to the airport and plane before our pilot hurt himself and had to be replaced. Eep! 


Untitled

The second half of the week was much slower which is good as we really lived most of February at FULL THROTTLE FUN. I feel like March might possibly be a bit slower but then again, I'm not good at slowing down. 

Untitled

Exercise

The first half of the week was exercise light and I was ok with it. I did get in three great workouts at the end though. I did one boot camp class, a barre3 class and an extended ride with CityCycle.



Untitled

Food


I made sure to get some great tacos in San Diego and made a stop at Communal Coffee. It was just as awesome as I had hoped. The girls were great about letting me indulge my food cravings. Of course, they got to make requests too. Mainly they liked having my friend cook for them. I ordered food from Acme Kitchen and Farms for our return so I didn't have to think about what to buy at the store or what to buy. Acme sent me food and recipes. It was a win-win! 

Untitled

Untitled 

The Girls

The girls had a great time in San Diego. They really enjoyed hanging out with my friend's kids and were obsessed with her baby. They also were so stoked to go to Legoland. I told them they were super lucky kids. We used the remaining days of Mid-Winter Break to get in some dental visits (no cavities!) and to relax. The girls were great on our travels. 


Untitled


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat