Wednesday, June 04, 2003
Is it Friday yet?

I'm counting down the days until Friday since my best friend comes to visit me that night. She's been living in Brasil but will be visiting me from her trip to South Africa. She is a world traveler! I get to spend 3 days with her which will be wonderful! She lived here in the Fall for about 3 months and I think I might work to convince her to do that again! She's a nurse and gets hired pretty quickly.

My sister-in-law and I joined a local bike club last night for a ride. It was extremely hilly but I think we both had fun! As the penguin says, "Waddle On!"

It's been crazy at work and that's another reason I am counting down the days until Friday. I feel peevish and it's not going away!

In knitting news, I've started Chloe's hat and am about 1/3 of the way done. Knitting knitting knitting!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat