Friday, December 12, 2003
Coveting Purse Patterns

Yesterday while taking a browse through some knitting blogs, I stumbled upon this. Now all I can think about is making this purse but the pattern isn't available yet. What is a girl with no patience to do?

Must HAVE pattern.....can't wait! It's just so fantastic!

Tonight is my family birthday celebration. My father's birthday was on the 10th so we are having a joint celebration. I can't wait. Cheesecake for dessert! Homemade by the best Mama Jo ever! We call my Mom Mama Jo. She likes it.

I've finished the extreme hedonism neck wrap and am about 1/4 of the way through a scarf for my Dad. Today I'll be going shopping for a knitting kit for my sister-in-law. She just started knitting and everyone could use a kit with all the knitting notions from markers to scissors and needle protectors. I just have to be careful by all the pretty yarn!

Right now I'm at a friend's house waiting for a delivery for her. She had her stuff shipped up from San Diego and it was supposed to be delivered between 11 and 3 p.m. yesterday. So after waiting all day, she found out they stopped by at 7:40 a.m. Well that is not between 11 and 3! So today they said they'd come between 10 and Noon and since she had to be a work, I said I'd come over. I just hope they get here soon since I'm getting bored sitting here. She doesn't have much furniture so there isn't a comfy place to relax and knit. Only some dining room chairs. Bah! Shipment get here soon!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat