Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Mitering

Miterlove

Last night I layed out my mitered squares to contemplate the color arrangement. I'm using Kay's No-Sew method which means I have to think a little bit. OK a lot and then steam blows out my head!

Mitering

I am really enjoying this process. I like finishing something everyday even if it is just a small mitered square. Some days I finish TWO!

Miteredness

This will be a much loved blanket once it is complete but I know that I have a long road to hull. I currently have 14 squares and I need 80 which means I am 17% complete or that I still have to knit 83% more on this blanket. That's a lot of knitting.

Mitered Love

I even took some time last night to lay out the squares so that I know what colors to tackle next. Here is the potential layout:

Potential Layout

Swell looking!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat