Thursday, February 05, 2009

Year of the S(ox)

S(ox) Pair One

I've been watching a few of my friends as they take part in NaKniSweMoDo. I so wanted to join along but knew that I just wouldn't be able to complete 12 sweaters this year. So instead I have decided to complete 12 pairs of socks for myself. Yes, I do plan to be selfish and not share these socks. It feels good to do that.

I was discussing this plan with Jessica and Meg at knitting on Chinese New Year and they decided that this year should be the Year of the S(ox).

I decided to do a simple style for my first pair since I decided on this plan so late. I have some ideas floating around for the other sock patterns but one think I have plenty to spare of is the actual sock yarn. I don't think I'll need to buy any yarn for this project!

Day 36 (36/365.2) S(ox)

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat