Wednesday, March 11, 2009

30 Days of Shredding Update

So far, so good! I haven't died doing "The 30 Day Shred" even though I have screamed some naughty words at the TV during the workouts.

I started Level 2 yesterday and while I thought Level 1 was challenging, Level 2 is twice as challenging. I can only imagine that Level 3 will be three times as challenging.



The workouts are good and hard. I burn about 200 calories in the 26 minute workout and I bet I could burn even more if I could move faster. Needing to breathe is getting in my way of moving faster though.

I must admit that I am getting bored with the workouts though. I usually switch up my workouts on a daily basis so doing the same workout for 10 days straight has been hard. Yesterday was definately more fun due to the new workout but I just know that I'll be bored with it by the fifth day of doing the same workout.

I'm looking forward to being done with the 30 days of working out with this video. I will continue to use this workout just not on a daily basis.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat