Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FBS Completion

FBS Blue

On Sunday evening while catching up on Dollhouse (I am really enjoying this show, seriously!), I weaved in my final end and sewed on some simple buttons for the February Baby Sweater.

Finished Baby Sweater

This sweater is for one of Scott's dearest friends and I can't wait to send it to him and his wife. Scott pronounced the sweater to be re-donkulously cute and I have to agree. I love making this sweater and get so excited when people have girls because it means I can knit this sweater!

I am planning on making the February Baby Hat as a matching piece and have gathered some basic onesies to send too. Of course now I'm thinking that I might want to sew something onto the onesies to cuten then up. I'm not sure what I'd sew on but maybe just a simple little fabric patch?

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat