Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Skin - The Wonders of It All

MIneral Veil

I've suffered from skin problems since I was a teenager and as I edge closer to my 35th birthday, I often wonder when my teenage skin problems will disappear as the wrinkles begin closing in.

I was talking to a co-worker the other day about make-up and she told me about bare Escentuals . She mentioned that her break-outs had reduced with the use of this make-up and that she had been a devoted MAC user before.

Well my interest was peaked! I use MAC make-up! I suffer from breakouts! I was interested in new make-up!

So I took myself off to Sephora where I purchased a newbie kit of bareMinerals make-up. Then I started using it and LOVED it. Scott even noted that my skin was looking much nicer.

Basically I'm sold on this stuff. I'm currently using the Mineral Veil, bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation and the RareMinerals™ Blemish Therapy . While my skin is not perfect yet, I've seen such a huge improvement that I can't help shooting about this product from the hilltops.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat