Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bone-Yard Shawl

Boneyard Current Status

I've moved onto my second shawl of 2010 and getting pretty puffed up with pride. I'm getting a bit over confident. I can hear myself saying, "I can totally knit 10 shawls in 2010. Bring on the real challenge, people!"

And yet, can I really knit 10 AWESOME shawls in 2010? I think that will be the real challenge, the one that keeps driving me forward through this challenge. I want to knit 10 shawls that I want to wear, that I look forward to showing off.

My second shawl is the Boneyard Shawl and it's already growing rapidly. It's a very easy pattern but one that is making (for me) a very classic wrap. I look forward to wearing this one. It's going to be a warm, cosy one. And yes, it is going to be awesome.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat