Saturday, June 18, 2011

The State of the Knitting

State of Knitting

The knitting has been going full gang busters over here in baby mania land. I've made 2 1/2 sweaters, a few hats and a pair of booties.

State of Knitting 2

The booties were my way of telling my parents about the baby. They were unsure as to what they were when they opened the boxes containing one bootie each. It was fun watching their faces as they figured it out.

State of Knitting 4

I'd like to have a few more booties and hats made before the baby comes and I really need to finish up the Ella Funt sweater. I was roaring along until I got to the intarsia part where I hit the wall.

State of Knitting 3

I also have an item on the needles just for me. I'm hurrying to finish it as I really like a good FO.

1 comment:

Meg said...

FINISH ELLA FUNT!!!!!!!!!!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat