Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Zany Zoo Toys

Ergonomic play!

Molly and I often visit a nearby play cafe where she can play, play, play and I can drink coffee (the drink of Motherhood). We love this place!

I noticed that one toy was capturing her attention more than other toys so I decided to invest in the Zany Zoo Activity Cube. I'm so glad we did because this has provide Molly with hours of play. We had it out at her birthday party and all the kids were busy playing with it. The box says this is a great toy up to the age of 3 and I believe it! I can see Molly getting years of play out of this. It's an expensive toy but I figure if she plays with it for two to three more years, it will be worth the money.








1 comment:

amanda said...

Sorry lady - I refuse to let you claim coffee for the mamas. Coffee doesn't discriminate - it's for everyone.

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat