Wednesday, July 02, 2014

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 7.2.2014

Untitled

Summer is most definitely here in Seattle. We've had a spell of some hot (ok for us, hot) days and it has been full of fun. We're keeping up on our garden (a post on that is coming soon!) while splashing in the water at the splash parks. Here are some great summer articles that I've been reading this week. 

Put your garden to work for you! Next year I'll be planning my garden a bit more carefully so I can put these ideas to work. 

Seattle can be an amazing place This is what we're seeing this week around here. Gorgeous! 

Such a clever idea for a kid's room This makes me want to re-do the girl's room. 

Classic Summer Fun I might need to add some things to our Summer Bucket List.




No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat