Summer is here and our household has been a bit bereft of fun lately. I've also been thinking about how quickly these days with my girls are flying by and how to best explore and capture the fun.
Last summer, Molly and I had weekly "Adventures with Molly" which were so much fun! We really packed the fun into Summer. Now that Maggie has joined the crew, I thought it would be fun to create a more formal Summer bucket list for this summer.
Here's our list:
- Visit Jetty Island - We had a blast last year and need to go again!
- Take Swim Lessons - These start on June 21st and Scott is taking them with us.
- Play with sidewalk chalk
- Make popsicles
- Go Blueberry Picking
- Visit Kelsey Creek Farm
- Take a Family Trip to PDX
- Hike St. Edwards Park, Discovery Park and Carkeek Park
- Splash at the Wading Pools
- Go to Golden Gardens and build a sand castle
- Run through the sprinklers in the yard
- Have Ice Cream for dinner
- Swim in Lake Washington
- Have a picnic at Green Lake