Friday, October 10, 2014

Forty One Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie - 41 weeks

The weeks are flying by and soon you'll be a year old. I remember this time last year being so exhausted but compared to this year, it was nothing! Maggie is such a funny kid. She loves blowing raspberries and scrunching up her face. She's so close to walking but just doesn't have the confidence yet. 

Untitled

Maggie's smiles keep all of us in giggles. She's just so darn happy all the time. She also an apple thief! I've tried eating an apple every day in the past week and she's stolen them all to nibble at them like a squirrel. It's adorable. Sleep is still only OK. I'm working on getting her onto a firmer nap schedule which I hope will help her nighttime sleep. I'd really like to help her sleep completely through the night and have her stop coming to our bed at 2 a.m. It's crowded in there! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat