Monday, October 20, 2014

Forty Three Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie 43 weeks

We started Halloween early this week! We headed to the Zoo for their Boo-Tastic Celebration and dressed the girls in their costumes. Maggie is a crab to complement Molly's Mermaid desires. I figure she'll voice her own costume desires soon enough and until then, I'm going to take advantage and make the girls dress up in matching costumes. 

pumpkinkids

Maggie also went on her very first carousel ride! She was not 100% into it but I sure had fun. I'm pretty sure that her love for the horsies will grow quickly. 

caroselcrab

Maggie had a fun week but has a wicked diaper rash that I'm hoping clears up quickly. She's been a bit of a 'crab' about it (sorry, I couldn't help myself!). 

halloweengirlswhut

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat